2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
Think I am having a meeting today about dropping Eng Ext 2. My anxiety is so bad rn bro im so scared to tell my teacher HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Think I am having a meeting today about dropping Eng Ext 2. My anxiety is so bad rn bro im so scared to tell my teacher HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lmao tell them they were the reason u quit. that'll really tone down the meeting for u

aqwerty13402

HSC
how did it go
better than I thought so I'll take it. Its not official yet and he said he completely understood, I just need to make sure that I know i'd be putting my eggs in PDHPE/Bio/Business basket, which my school doesn't do too well in. Overall he said he wants whatever is best for me and he and the english teacher will support whatever I decide which was really nice to hear. I haven't cried in years but i actually felt a lump in my throat (although no tears hehe) cos i was so relieved. It was a mixture of relief from the anxiety i had about the conversation, and also just the mental burden that Ext 2 has been. I still havent spoken to my adv teacher (head of english) but ill try and do that soon. He did suggest trying to keep it until our half yearly reports come out (whenever that is) so we can look at my marks / ranking for everything

sainzsgf

HSC
better than I thought so I'll take it. Its not official yet and he said he completely understood, I just need to make sure that I know i'd be putting my eggs in PDHPE/Bio/Business basket, which my school doesn't do too well in. Overall he said he wants whatever is best for me and he and the english teacher will support whatever I decide which was really nice to hear. I haven't cried in years but i actually felt a lump in my throat (although no tears hehe) cos i was so relieved. It was a mixture of relief from the anxiety i had about the conversation, and also just the mental burden that Ext 2 has been. I still havent spoken to my adv teacher (head of english) but ill try and do that soon. He did suggest trying to keep it until our half yearly reports come out (whenever that is) so we can look at my marks / ranking for everything
if its really taking a toll on your mental health drop ittttt. IT IS NEVER THAT SERIOUS and i promise you, you will look back in 5 years and laugh at how silly it really is. take careee

aqwerty13402

HSC
if its really taking a toll on your mental health drop ittttt. IT IS NEVER THAT SERIOUS and i promise you, you will look back in 5 years and laugh at how silly it really is. take careee
THANK YOU LEGEND. I'm def dropping it. ur right tho it shouldve have affected me that much AHHAHAH. Ty tho

HSC
that’s a relief, but keep persisting in dropping it as there’s no point in doing something you don’t have passion for

Susu123

HSC
damn bro it sounds like you were really suffering cuz of that subjects, its probably best to drop it if thats the case
im glad they took it well tho!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)