2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
bio, chem, business, sor1, eng adv, maths adv, ext 1 eng (somewhat enjoy this acc)
Wbu
oh we are nearly the same except i think u have a few more units. I'm bio, business studies, maths adv, 4u english (abt to drop down to 3u), PDH

ziGma

HSC
OK hb I kms, my teacher assigned my class a creative piece to do coz she wan't happy with the small group of students who did a creative for the assignment 😭 BRO WUT

carrotsss

HSC
Guys does the atar do anything else but help us get into uni? Like why are a few kids at my school so determined to get a 98 or 99+ atar when their course needs 80 or smt?
they’re probably just doing it to keep option open get scholarships or keep themselves/parents happy, but there are some other benefits to getting a better atar like making more money from tutoring, and there are a lot of uni advanced units of study in first year that require a certain mark to get in (not a big deal but some of them are pretty fun imo)

aqwerty13402

HSC
they’re probably just doing it to keep option open get scholarships or keep themselves/parents happy, but there are some other benefits to getting a better atar like making more money from tutoring, and there are a lot of uni advanced units of study in first year that require a certain mark to get in (not a big deal but some of them are pretty fun imo)
people who tutor after highschool scare me. ill be too traumatised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)