• 5 Post By Green Yoda
  • 2 Post By pikachu975
  • 4 Post By Fizzy_Cyst
  • 3 Post By jazz519
  • 1 Post By 30june2016

Thread: CHEAP K-12 Tutoring from recent HSC graduates

HSC

CHEAP K-12 Tutoring from recent HSC graduates

Hi there! A few of my talented friends and I have formed a versatile team dedicated to supporting students with their education. Our team is comprised of the DUX of several schools, and humble holders of rank 1 in their respective subjects (visit our website to find out more about our team). Some of us have also recently graduated from a top 5 selective school, and others are even frequent contributors to this forum!

We offer ONE-TO-ONE or GROUP tutoring for HSC Tutoring for Maths (2U, 3U and 4U), English (2U, 3U and 4U), Physics, Chemistry, Biology and PDHPE. We also provide personalised lessons for K-10 English, Maths and Science, as we've realised that subjects such as maths and english must be refined and worked on thoughout our entire learning career – it must be practised and developed to reach the demanding standards of our senior years. By targeting your learning at its roots, we can help you overcome the possible struggles that may lie ahead of you. Our tutors have been through the high school journey – so it is up to you to let us help you embark on your own.

Our prices are $30/hr for single, $25/hr for 2 people, and $20/hr for 3+ people and we cover a wide variety of locations with 30 minutes free in the first lesson. Some of our marks include a 98 in 3u and 4u maths in YEAR 11, 97 and 95 in 2u maths in YEAR 11, an expected 100 in 3u maths and 99 in 4u maths, and expected mid band 6s in biology, physics, chemistry and PDHPE.

With weekly homework practice exam feedback to monitor your progress, we can help you pinpoint your weaknesses and help you overcome them.

But that’s not it! Our whole team is available 24/7 to answer any of our students’ pressing concerns or queries about their schoolwork via online support, and we also offer extensive feedback in our essay/creative marking service! As recently graduated HSC students, the struggles of studying are very familiar to us - which is why we aim to work with compassion and share our knowledge at reasonable prices, alongside free mentoring and advice to our students.

So, what are you waiting for? With the help of Solar Education, you can become closer to the rewards that await you at the end.

Visit our website for more information!
    https://solaredu.wordpress.com/

or, like our page on Facebook!

Last edited by Green Yoda; 13 Nov 2017 at 8:53 PM.
    2016 Preliminary

Maths Extension • English Advanced • Biology • Legal Studies • Physics • PDHPE

2017 HSC

Maths Extension 2 • English Advanced • Biology • Physics • PDHPE

Atar aim: 97
    Desired Course: Physiotherapy

HSC

Re: CHEAP K-12 Tutoring from recent HSC graduates

We're a new business and these guys are my friends and I can definitely say they are great at explaining and have definitely helped increase my 4u + 3u mark all year as well as sciences + english
    30june2016 and supR like this.
    Offering tutoring for Biology, Maths, Maths Ext 1, and Maths Ext 2.

Solar Education - CHEAP Quality Tutoring

Buy my books/notes cheaply here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 HSC (Accelerated): // 2U Maths (97) // SOR 1 (48) //
    2017 HSC: // English Adv // Bio // Phys // 3U Maths // 4U Maths //
    Goal: 99.8+

Executive Member
    HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu975 View Post
    We're a new business and these guys are my friends and I can definitely say they are great at explaining and have definitely helped increase my 4u + 3u mark all year as well as sciences + english
    You have no friends!

I can definitely vouch for Amara, Anthony, Rathin, Jathu and James! They were all great students who I would think could make some good tutors!!

Good luck with your venture peoples!
    Visit My Website | Like My Facebook Page | Need HSC Physics Tutoring?

HSC Physics 2018 - Few spots remaining
    Preliminary Physics / Chemistry 2018 - Taking enrolments

HSC

I know some of these guys from here and we’be become good friends on Facebook and Skype. They are a really talented bunch of students and would make great tutors. Since they have just finished the HSC they also know the content very in depth while also knowing the exam technique and tricks they used to finish the exam in tone, check for silly mistakes and what things to include for good marks. I’ve also seen some of the ways they will be structuring the lesson and these booklets they have made show how dedicated they are as they are not just reading out content and then making someone do random questions from a textbook, but rather making them apply the content to HsC and other school questions. Best of luck guys and hoping for some excellent results in mid December
    99.70 Notes + Free Technique Sheet: http://tinyurl.com/jazz519notes
    High Quality Advice Thread: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...ml#post7271068
    2015 - 2U (Accelerated) (96)
    2016 - Eng Adv(97) | Chem(93) | 2U(98) | 3U(48) | Phys(94) | Bus(94)
    ATAR: 99.70 Dux

2017 - UNSW Adv. Science (Hons) (Chem) (AAA scholarship & The Late Stephen Robjohns Science Scholarship)
    Chem, Maths, English Tutor

HSC

Bump
    2016 Preliminary

Maths Extension • English Advanced • Biology • Legal Studies • Physics • PDHPE

2017 HSC

Maths Extension 2 • English Advanced • Biology • Physics • PDHPE

Atar aim: 97
    Desired Course: Physiotherapy

HSC

Bump!
    HSC 2017
    General Maths - English Standard - Biology - Senior Science - Geography
    Atar aim: 72
    Course: Bachelor of Arts @ WSU

HSC

Click the attachment below to download one of our sample resources for English - a small snippet of a 15 page booklet!!

For all of our subjects (Maths, English, PDHPE, Biology, Chemistry and Physics), we have created our own detailed resources that draws upon our own knowledge and experience of the gruelling nature of the HSC courses.

sample_resource.pdf

I have also attached a lesson plan I made for one of my new students, if anyone is interested!
    LessonPlan.pdf
    Attached Files Attached Files

HSC

Bump!
    HSC 2017
    CHEM - PHYS - MX1 - MX2 - STD ENG
    ATAR aim: 98.50
    ATAR: xx.xx
    Course aim: Bachelor of Actuarial Studies, combined with a Bachelor of Science (Advanced Maths) at UNSW

We are currently offering tutoring for Maths (2U, 3U, 4U), English (Standard, Advanced, EXT1, EXT2), Chemistry, Physics, Biology and PDH&PE. More information about this is at http://community.boredofstudies.org/...hreadid=372005.

Thread Information