Thread: HSC Maths Tutoring - 3U, 4U & Chemistry | 99.70 ATAR

HSC

Cheap HSC Maths Tutoring - 3U, 4U | 99.70 ATAR

Hi all
    I am a 2017 James Ruse AHS graduate offering tutoring for mathematics While having the knowledge needed to help a student excel in their subject, I also have the patience and commitment needed in order to ensure that I provide the best service I can. I have a deep understanding of Mathematics as a whole which I believe would be helpful in teaching concepts in the new HSC syllabus. I am passionate about teaching and am committed to helping my students achieve their personal best, whether it is by extra online help or extra explanations on key ideas.

Each lesson would be tailored to the individual needs of each student, with notes prepared and provided. Homework would also be set to be completed by the next lesson, each set containing a range of questions and difficulty levels to prepare each student for their exams. I would expect complete completion of each week's homework so that I am able to tailor the next lesson towards each student's weaknesses.

Each lesson would normally be 2 hours, but the length can be negotiated. I am also willing to answer any questions regarding the HSC and its subjects should students wish to ask.

Results (2017 HSC):
    Maths Extension 2: 99
    Maths Extension 1: 99

Prices are as follows:
    HSC 3U Maths - $30/hr
    HSC 4U Maths - $40/hr
    Maths (Other) - $30/hr (depending on year)

I can tutor at any library or place that is less than 45 mins train ride from Parramatta including Parramatta library and WSU Parramatta, please contact me to arrange a place/venue.

If interested please contact me via email (kding23@gmail.com) or mobile (0478454093) with your school year and preferred times, and I will get back to you ASAP.
    I also have a Working With Children Check for those who are concerned about it.

Thanks
    Kevin
    Last edited by bayleef1324; 6 Oct 2018 at 9:17 PM.

HSC

Re: HSC Maths Tutoring - 3U, 4U & Chemistry | 99.70 ATAR

BUMP

Thread Information