Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pikachu975

Thread: having a mental breakdown..

HSC

having a mental breakdown..

I got 52% on my recent maths adv. exam weighing 30%...

I can't estimate my ranking but i'm guessing i'm towards the bottom of my cohort (i got 83% in the previous exam). I'm so nervous and angry at myself. This just drives me to work harder to pull up my rank but I'm not sure if I can do it. Any help?

HSC

Re: having a mental breakdown..

It's alright just try ur best, I was almost last for english after speech and half yearly (combined around 25%) out of like 35 people then I ended 5th so just try ur best and try think why you got 52%, then improve on those points If you don't try and improve on where you went wrong then yes that's a bad thing but if you learn from it then it's fine!
    107thbarnes likes this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy my books/notes cheaply here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uni Course: Actuarial Studies and Statistics at MQ -- PM me if you have questions

2017 HSC Subjects: Eng Adv / 3u+4u Maths / Bio /Phys
    ATAR: 99.75

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu975 View Post
    It's alright just try ur best, I was almost last for english after speech and half yearly (combined around 25%) out of like 35 people then I ended 5th so just try ur best and try think why you got 52%, then improve on those points If you don't try and improve on where you went wrong then yes that's a bad thing but if you learn from it then it's fine!
    thanks! i've been trying to think for the best, the only thing i can really do now is keep pushing on. it's nice to know others have been in similar situations.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by si2136 View Post
    Push on buddy, you don't want to regret, the worst that can happen is to say that you've tried. You got this!
    thanks! i'll regret it if i just sit around being sad about my mark so i might as well just push on!

Thread Information