1) Is a tie between two Melina Marchetta books- Saving Francesca and On The Jellicoe Road
2) Scar Tissue- Anthony Kiedis
3) Misery- Stephen King
1) I have a thing for biographies and autobiographies. For example, My Place by Sally Morgan, My Booky Wook by Russell Brand, and the aforementioned Scar Tissue
2) I'm totally a sucker for RPS fanfiction. Not sure if it counts as a book, or even literature, but still.
3) self-indulgent tales of woe that suck you in. An emotional experience in a book is key.
1) The Tomorrow Series- John Marsden
2) Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
3) Harry Potter. Lol, I'm still a nine-year-old at heart.