Buy multiple items and receive discounts!
- The Chemical Earth (Mod 1) Notes
- Metals (Mod 2) Notes
- Water (Mod 3) Notes
- Energy (Mod 4) Notes
- Notes for all modules (the whole year's worth of notes)
These notes are all very comprehensive - summarised from several textbooks (Conquering Chem + Chemistry contexts)
- Economics Half Yearly Notes (these notes will have all you need for the half yearly exam)
- Economics Yearly Notes (Labour markets, financial markets, govt and the economy - what you need to know comprehensively for the yearly exam)
- Notes for both Half yearly + Yearly
- Monetary Essay (whole essay - with recent statistics that you will need to update for 2012) + Fiscal essay (plan - has all the info on fiscal policy in it and structured)
- Modernism essay (Band 6) (very useful - can even use the same related text - heaps of context, techniques, quotes)
- Modernism creative (Band 6) (can help you develop your own idea)
- Buy any English advanced essay/creative, I'll also throw in 2 Othello notes if you do that text
- Emma & Clueless comparative essay (Band 6)
- Utopia/Dystopia Creative Writing piece (Full marks)
- Essay on effectiveness of legal system - Topic: BAIL (definitely will be useful - probably an exam/assessment)
- Essay on law reform - Topic: SURROGACY (most likely assessment task / yearly exam)
- Both essays + a whole bunch of notes, other essays, case studies, textbook!
PM me for prices + discounts, ways of payment, etc.
"Thank you !!! I've recieved it all. The notes are amazing." Raman151
Last edited by cheh; 13 Jul 2012 at 2:00 PM.
I'm only insterested in the Legal Studies resources, notes and textbooks.. etc. How much for all those?
Hey I I'm still interested in all your Eco legal and advanced notes please get back to me ASAP
I'm interested in your chem notes and some of your english essays. btw, do you have any english/chem textbooks?
I'm not sure how flexible your price range is and I have no idea how high your idea of a reasonable price bar is (since it doesn't say). I'll be willing to negotiate though.
I am interested in your economics notes for year 11 Did you do assignment on Work Choices?
Please let me know prices
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)