Hi buyers and sellers!
Welcome to the Buy/Sell forum. I'm your friendly moderator and I would like you to abide by the following rules/regulations. If you have any queries, concerns, or would like to report another member breaking these rules, please report the post or post in the Contact Moderators Forum.
Bored of Studies is not responsible for any goods or services advertised in this forum.
Please note that any threads advertising illicit sales or trades will be promptly deleted without warning. This includes the scalping of tickets.
For all users
- Keep spam out of the threads.
- If you have feedback feel free to leave it on their post - however, any abusive posts will be deleted without further notice.
- If you have a problem with another user please work it out in PM, NOT in the thread - if it cannot be resolved, contact a moderator.
- Consistent abusive behaviour or trolling will result in a temporary ban.
- This forum is not for commercial purposes.
Hints for Sellers
- Use the codes S or FS in the topic of items for sale
- Include a price and whether you are negotiable
- Include an email address, phone number, or some other method by which you can be contacted
- Leave a delivery method and (if applicable) postage costs
- Include an accurate description of the item you are selling or the service you are offering
- If feedback is left on your thread, it will not be deleted (except for abusive behaviour).
- Once you've sold your item, edit your post to let others know and report the post to be closed by an admin
- You may advertise in your signature, but DON'T advertise on other people's FOR SALE threads (WTB threads are fine)
- Post your item or service only ONCE. This means only ONE THREAD in ONE FORUM (the buy or sell forum). DON'T post your thread in other forums such as the HSC Forums.
- Bump your thread instead of double posting (posting your thread again - or posting it in another forum, double posts will be deleted)
- Do not bump your thread excessively. Most users find once a week is sufficient.
- When you bump your thread delete your previous "bump" post to keep your thread clean and spam free. This can be done by clicking the edit button in the bottom right hand corner of your post and choosing the delete option.
Note: If you are a company/business that wishes to advertise their product/website etc please see here.
Last edited by townie; 9 Apr 2009 at 3:16 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)