advice please (1 Viewer)

dragonflychatty41

HSC
does anyone have any advice on how to deal with loneliness after graduation? ive been pretty miserable lately and i feel ashamed and embarrassed to speak about it to my friends.

thanks guys

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I guess try to keep yourself busy
some ways to do this are:
1. go outside each day for walk, run, beach, walk to shops, or literally anything
2. organise to catch up with friends often
3. find something you are passionate about, maybe work on a fun project for a few weeks
4. consider getting a part-time job

dragonflychatty41

HSC
than
I guess try to keep yourself busy
some ways to do this are:
1. go outside each day for walk, run, beach, walk to shops, or literally anything
2. organise to catch up with friends often
3. find something you are passionate about, maybe work on a fun project for a few weeks
4. consider getting a part-time job
thanks for this advice :) i try to organise plans w my friends often but its always one-sided so it gets pretty draining sometimes. i will try these!

clotho

HSC
N/A
does anyone have any advice on how to deal with loneliness after graduation? ive been pretty miserable lately and i feel ashamed and embarrassed to speak about it to my friends.

thanks guys
Just talk random things with strangers, or someone with common topic with you, maybe try omagle?

MJRey

HSC
Whenever I feel lonely I listen to music. Honestly does wonders for the soul.

harperissleepy

HSC

thanks guys
I haven't graduated yet, but heres some advice that i think might help :oldsmile:
join a class!! could be art, smth at the gym, or whatever you're interested in! could be a really good opportunity to meet people and get you doing something that'll make you happy
joining online communities is also a good way to get some online friends
i dont know about your home life, but if you are able to connect with any family and spend time with them I'm sure it could help a lot too! :jump:
If you ever have a rough day just send me a message if you're comfortable and we can talk about it! I hope this helps a little bit

alanainpain06

HSC
I haven't graduated yet, but heres some advice that i think might help :oldsmile:
join a class!! could be art, smth at the gym, or whatever you're interested in! could be a really good opportunity to meet people and get you doing something that'll make you happy
joining online communities is also a good way to get some online friends
i dont know about your home life, but if you are able to connect with any family and spend time with them I'm sure it could help a lot too! :jump:
If you ever have a rough day just send me a message if you're comfortable and we can talk about it! I hope this helps a little bit
you are so cuties harper :oldsmile: :oldsmile: :oldsmile: :oldsmile: :oldsmile: :oldbiggrin::oldbiggrin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)