AFFORDABLE CHEM AND MATH TUTORING (1 Viewer)

Gtsh

HSC
Hi All!

I’m offering chemistry and mathematics tutoring (up to ext 1). I graduated with a band 6 in chemistry, ext 2 maths, as well as adv maths (completed in year 11). I ranked first internally for all three of the subjects. Due to this I have plenty of exceptional resources, including past papers, notes, and hsc style questions which are all free of charge. Additionally - they are free to contact me outside our lessons via unlimited emails/texts for any concerns or questions which I will promptly respond to. Tutoring will be conducted online over zoom, from the comfort of your home, but also with access to all the benefits a virtual platform provides.

As a recent graduate, I am very well versed in the complexities of the hsc syllabus, which allows me to ensure that my students develop a deep understanding of the course requirements. I am able to share tricks and ideas that will help my students to gain a band 6 in the subject.

Send a PM for pricing and availability! I look forward to helping you on your HSC journey

Gtsh

HSC
Hi, I charge $35 per hour. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)