ATAR ESTIMATE PLEEEEASEEE HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

sonephelia

HSC
I still don’t understand how to calculate for ATAR so I hope someone can help me make an estimate! Thank you very much in advance…

my overall ranks:
English Standard 4/86
Studies of Religion 1 22/72
Biology 27/48
Community Family Studies 1/29
Society and Culture 9/30
Vet Hospo: I got first place but I’m not sure how many are taking it…

school is ranked 290+

im aiming for possibly 70+ ATAR…. And current hsc exams seem harder than trials for me so I’m kind of panicking right now :(

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
To maximise the accuracy of estimates that you may receive, I would recommend including information such as the number of band 6's achieved at your school in each of your subjects, which can be publicly accessed using HSCninja. The number of band 5's achieved at your school in each of your subjects can also help in your particular case, although this information is not publicly available. Perhaps you may have a general idea or may wish to enquire about this.

While it is not a factor that directly influences ATAR estimates, information such as your actual results in your school-based assessment tasks/exams can assist in providing a clearer vision of your circumstances.

sonephelia

HSC
To maximise the accuracy of estimates that you may receive, I would recommend including information such as the number of band 6's achieved at your school in each of your subjects, which can be publicly accessed using HSCninja. The number of band 5's achieved at your school in each of your subjects can also help in your particular case, although this information is not publicly available. Perhaps you may have a general idea or may wish to enquire about this.

While it is not a factor that directly influences ATAR estimates, information such as your actual results in your school-based assessment tasks/exams can assist in providing a clearer vision of your circumstances.
Ohhhh okay im so sorry… I just searched it up right now

Trials marks:
English Standard 90
Studies of religion 64
Biology 54
Community Family 83
Society and Culture 73
Hospitality 80

English Standard- 0 b6
Studies of religion 1 - 2 b6
Biology - 3 b6
Community Family- 2 b6
Society and Culture - 3 b6
Hospitality - 0 b6

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Ohhhh okay im so sorry… I just searched it up right now

Trials marks:
English Standard 90
Studies of religion 64
Biology 54
Community Family 83
Society and Culture 73
Hospitality 80

English Standard- 0 b6
Studies of religion 1 - 2 b6
Biology - 3 b6
Community Family- 2 b6
Society and Culture - 3 b6
Hospitality - 0 b6
No need to apologise, I am just trying to help. :)

Given this information, your performance appears to be consistent with an ATAR between 69 and 74.

Community and Family Studies seems to be your best-performing subject, meaning that it is likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Since you still have plenty of time to prepare for the HSC exam of this subject, you should definitely use this time to maximise your preparations for this subject, which will hopefully allow you to maintain your overall performance in this subject, ultimately increasing your chances of achieving your ATAR goal.

The same can be suggested, although perhaps to a slightly lesser extent, regarding your performance in English Standard, Society and Culture as well as Hospitality. This indicates that, while these subjects can make a positive contribution to your ATAR, there may be areas of improvement that you can focus on addressing as part of your preparations for your HSC exams. Hopefully you did well in your English Standard and Society and Culture HSC exams. In terms of your Hospitality HSC exam, you should use the remaining time to supplement your preparations for this subject.

On the other hand, Studies of Religion I and Biology appear to be your lowest-performing subjects, and can therefore reduce your chances of achieving your desired ATAR. Based on this, you should do your utmost to thoroughly prepare for these subjects in the remaining few days. Any improvements can mitigate the potentially negative impact of these subjects on your ATAR.

Best of luck with your HSC exams! I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)