Atar estimate (1 Viewer)

ariandjabari

HSC
My school rank normally fluctuates around 100-120

The subjects that I did this year are below:
Subject|Rank|Number of b6 2022

EAL/D 4/25, 2
Economics 3/35, 0 (1 in 2021), my teacher believes this years cohort is much better than previous year
Math Advanced 7/98, 12 (previous years were all +15)
Physics 2/64, 4
Engineering studies 1/28, 0 (previous years were all 2+)

Please let me know what atar range is this performance consistent with. Thanks.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given this information, your performance seems consistent with an ATAR between 91 and 96. This range is rather wide since it takes into account factors such as the standard of performance of your cohort in the HSC exams as well as your performance in your own HSC exams.

Your position in all of your subjects can be considered favourable, with some subjects being better performing than others. Mathematics Advanced appears to be your best-performing subject, meaning that it is highly likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR.

Much of the same can be suggested regarding your position in Economics, Physics and Engineering Studies. This means that these subjects are also likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. In the case of Engineering Studies, the fact that you placed first in your cohort means that, should you also achieve the highest HSC exam mark, the moderation process will work to your advantage, since your overall HSC mark would be made equal to your HSC exam mark.

EAL/D seems to be your lowest-performing subject, that is, compared to the rest of your subjects. Your actual performance in the subject is still of a favourable standard, meaning that this subject can also make a positive contribution to your ATAR. However, it may not be as significant as that made by your other subjects.

I hope this helps! :D

ariandjabari

HSC
Given this information, your performance seems consistent with an ATAR between 91 and 96. This range is rather wide since it takes into account factors such as the standard of performance of your cohort in the HSC exams as well as your performance in your own HSC exams.

Your position in all of your subjects can be considered favourable, with some subjects being better performing than others. Mathematics Advanced appears to be your best-performing subject, meaning that it is highly likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR.

Much of the same can be suggested regarding your position in Economics, Physics and Engineering Studies. This means that these subjects are also likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. In the case of Engineering Studies, the fact that you placed first in your cohort means that, should you also achieve the highest HSC exam mark, the moderation process will work to your advantage, since your overall HSC mark would be made equal to your HSC exam mark.

EAL/D seems to be your lowest-performing subject, that is, compared to the rest of your subjects. Your actual performance in the subject is still of a favourable standard, meaning that this subject can also make a positive contribution to your ATAR. However, it may not be as significant as that made by your other subjects.

I hope this helps! :D
Thank you so much 🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)