Backup for medicine (1 Viewer)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Is bachelor of health sicence at ANU a good backup for med? Or is it better to gap year and reapply assuming an atar >97 and RA2? Or another degree?

carrotsss

HSC
Very worth a read:

TLDR: do the degree you’d do if you had no chance at medicine. I have a mate who was doing med sci and it just completely crushed him - he didn’t enjoy it at all and got terrible marks, and then he transferred into paramedicine and he’s loving it way more, and getting much better marks for a better chance into medicine.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Very worth a read:

TLDR: do the degree you’d do if you had no chance at medicine. I have a mate who was doing med sci and it just completely crushed him - he didn’t enjoy it at all and got terrible marks, and then he transferred into paramedicine and he’s loving it way more, and getting much better marks for a better chance into medicine.
the pay for paramed isn't great tho

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Very worth a read:

i was reading thru this website yesterday and got so anxious reading it, mfs on here getting ucat scores above 3200 IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)