Best ucat prep tool? (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 7.15.36 pm.png
i had like a zoom call with MEDVIEW and they made this custom program for ucat training which is think its priced way way to much. Like is this even needed?? im not sure (medview said 87% of the people who studied there get into med)

and any other recommendations for what is best for ucat study- i hear most people use medentry or medify (i think both r less than 1k for q bank) , so which one is better? dont they just get the question bank and study themselves?

Last edited:

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
also does anyone reccomend any ucat online exam which will tell me what score i would currently get now just to see where im at?

WeiWeiMan

HSC
View attachment 42650
i had like a zoom call with MEDVIEW and they made this custom program for ucat training which is think its priced way way to much. Like is this even needed?? im not sure (medview said 87% of the people who studied there get into med)

and any other recommendations for what is best for ucat study- i hear most people use medentry or medify (i think both r less than 1k for q bank) , so which one is better? dont they just get the question bank and study themselves?
finally you're considering what you should've chosen from the start

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
View attachment 42650

no-one who gets into med buys those i promise
all my friends who got into med just used medentry/medify question banks in the 6 months leading to the ucat cos it's more testing skills that can be honed through consistent practice and not having some random person telling you things, ucat tutoring is a scam lol you don't need weekly tutoring

yep...

HSC
View attachment 42650

Hey! I’ve been looking for a platform too 🥲. But I found one, they do $35 an hour, three classes a week. I’m going to book a consultation session with them this week. But this might be more budget friendly.
They are called: Contour MedPrep

the reviews seem genuine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)