Can I even get 80 atar? (1 Viewer)

katiekms

HSC
"
English Advanced - Maths Standard 2 :kiss:- Legal Studies - Investigating Science - Visual Arts
" bruv with those subjects there is no good reason for u to be on a study forum, i could band 6 them in my sleep

Sent on WindowsPhone via TelcomAlbaniašŸ‡¦šŸ‡±
ā€in my sleepā€ yeah in your dreams you mean. just admit it, you got a mystery ATAR and now youā€™ve created multiple accounts to harass people because youā€™re insecure.

@jimmysmith560 (tell me if thereā€™s someone better to tag for things like this) can we deal with guy and his multiple accounts pls.

katiekms

HSC
ā€in my sleepā€ yeah in your dreams you mean. just admit it, you got a mystery ATAR and now youā€™ve created multiple accounts to harass people because youā€™re insecure.

@jimmysmith560 (tell me if thereā€™s someone better to tag for things like this) can we deal with guy and his multiple accounts pls.
wait nvm i think theyā€™re already banned

Duskheaven

HSC
I have found out the only subject that wont have another test is Physics, so I have started back at the first modules to study for trials, as for the rest of the subjects, Business will be a test and economics being an assigment. Whilst we havent recieved a notification for it yet, we do have a good idea of what it is and i have started it. Math and english will also be in class tests.
My sister is able to help me with Math as she did rank high in both extensions but as for physics i am alone for it. I do have past papers that im going to hand into my teacher to mark but is there anything else i should do to improve my marks?
As for UNI, i am trying to get a bachelor of Civil Engineering in UTS which unfortunately does not give extra atar points as i dont live close to it.
Civil enginering ATAR is only 76. You will get some bonus points for taking physics. It is possible to get up to a full 10.

You should be able to enter this course no problem.

As a note, UTS is excellent for engineering.

Check here.

axe

HSC

its bait brother they got banned 2day šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)