can i get into nursing with SRS with these marks? (1 Viewer)

cxmyth

HSC
I'm a current yr 12 student and at the moment I only have my yr 11 preliminary reports. I am considering UTS and ACU for the course of Bachelor of nursing (FT).
1712755606940.png

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Neither university has a high ATAR/LSR requirement for the Bachelor of Nursing, with ACU's ATAR requirement ranging from 58.50 to 65 depending on campus, and UTS's LSR being 72. This is important because it can assist in determining the approximate year 11 grades that you would need to receive an offer through SRS. Based on this, it would be reasonable to suggest that your results are sufficiently high to receive an early offer for ACU's Bachelor of Nursing, and that you may also have a high chance of receiving an early offer for UTS's Bachelor of Nursing.

More certainty can perhaps be gained when considering WSU's HSC True Reward Early Offer Program, which can also indicate the grades that you would potentially need to maximise your chances of receiving an early offer. Specifically, WSU provides subject result criteria that need to be satisfied to receive an early offer. While this scheme is separate from SRS, the thresholds provided constitute an element of interest. To receive an offer for the Bachelor of Nursing (the LSR of which ranges from 60 to 65 depending on campus) through this scheme based on year 11 results, a student would need:
  • Biology - B or above and;
  • English Standard - B or above
Your year 11 grades in Biology and English Standard meet these criteria. This could therefore support the point that you do have a high chance of receiving an early offer to your chosen degree at ACU and UTS through SRS.

I hope this helps! 😄

cxmyth

HSC
Neither university has a high ATAR/LSR requirement for the Bachelor of Nursing, with ACU's ATAR requirement ranging from 58.50 to 65 depending on campus, and UTS's LSR being 72. This is important because it can assist in determining the approximate year 11 grades that you would need to receive an offer through SRS. Based on this, it would be reasonable to suggest that your results are sufficiently high to receive an early offer for ACU's Bachelor of Nursing, and that you may also have a high chance of receiving an early offer for UTS's Bachelor of Nursing.

More certainty can perhaps be gained when considering WSU's HSC True Reward Early Offer Program, which can also indicate the grades that you would potentially need to maximise your chances of receiving an early offer. Specifically, WSU provides subject result criteria that need to be satisfied to receive an early offer. While this scheme is separate from SRS, the thresholds provided constitute an element of interest. To receive an offer for the Bachelor of Nursing (the LSR of which ranges from 60 to 65 depending on campus) through this scheme based on year 11 results, a student would need:
  • Biology - B or above and;
  • English Standard - B or above
Your year 11 grades in Biology and English Standard meet these criteria. This could therefore support the point that you do have a high chance of receiving an early offer to your chosen degree at ACU and UTS through SRS.

I hope this helps! 😄
Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the help☺☺☺

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)