Can you move up if you do online (1 Viewer)

Sylfiphy

HSC
I posted a thread a little while ago asking if I can move up from the B class in dr du but I’ve consistently flopped the quizzes so far when I go in person ☠☠ but what if I was to do the online recorded lessons and the quizzes at home because the videos are so much more helpful honestly and I actually understand the content but I feel like I wouldn’t be able to move up because they would think I’m cheating at home doing the quizzes ??

Realstudytips

HSC
I posted a thread a little while ago asking if I can move up from the B class in dr du but I’ve consistently flopped the quizzes so far when I go in person ☠☠ but what if I was to do the online recorded lessons and the quizzes at home because the videos are so much more helpful honestly and I actually understand the content but I feel like I wouldn’t be able to move up because they would think I’m cheating at home doing the quizzes ??
tbh I don't actually know but I feel like that's a tactic ppl use to get into the a1 classes so I don't think u can move up, but also in saying that would it not be unfair to ppl who want to move up but live far away??

skzzks

HSC
if it’s still the same as it was during lockdown i think for promotion from online if your average is above 90 for the online quizzes they make you come in person to do a promotion test (when i did it it was a combination of 3 different in person quizzes from that term selected at random) maybe call them up and see if this is still the case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)