davis cup! (1 Viewer)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
who saw that bloody great comeback by hewitt today

i used to dislike him.. but after watching today

i respect him a whole lot more... 2 sets to love down and federrer was 2 points away to take the match in the 3rd set...

came back to win final set 6-1...

legend!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
who saw that bloody great comeback by hewitt today

i used to dislike him.. but after watching today

i respect him a whole lot more... 2 sets to love down and federrer was 2 points away to take the match in the 3rd set...

came back to win final set 6-1...

legend!
That sure was a great game. Hewitt is so mentally tough and I really respect him for that:). Go Australia:cool:!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
what a match indeed, federer just gave up in that final set.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by copious
what a match indeed, federer just gave up in that final set.
I think he was just physically tyred for his five set doubles game the day before:).

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
ahhah yeah true... fed is lyk really relaly good..but the rest are floppy....but that game was one of the best ever..the crowd was amazing..i luved it how they cheered for fed when they called out his name in the end... its good sportsmanship .......such a big contrast to the crwod behaviour at soem of the US open matches..

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
When your opponent is 2 sets to nil up and 5 - 3 in the 3rd and serving for the match............I wonder what was going thru his mind.....................

Plus when he lost that break in the 4th I thought jesus, he might let this one slip.............

Federer was mumbling some words between shots.............wonder if he dislikes Hewitts carrying on?

Whats with the Shooter McGavin thing?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by RiCe_GrOwEr
When your opponent is 2 sets to nil up and 5 - 3 in the 3rd and serving for the match............I wonder what was going thru his mind.....................

Plus when he lost that break in the 4th I thought jesus, he might let this one slip.............

Federer was mumbling some words between shots.............wonder if he dislikes Hewitts carrying on?

Whats with the Shooter McGavin thing?
What about Roger Federer walking off the court for over three minutes. That was a bit rude:).

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Hmmm.....Its all mind games..... try to make your opponent impatient.......obviously it didnt work..............

The Spainish only just won overnight...............cant believe Ferrero choked...............

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hmmm.....Its all mind games..... try to make your opponent impatient.......obviously it didnt work..............

The Spainish only just won overnight...............cant believe Ferrero choked...............
Who were the Spanish playing:confused:?

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
The Argentinians I think..............on clay @ home................the Spanish should of won 5 blot....................

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The Argentinians I think..............on clay @ home................the Spanish should of won 5 blot....................
Oh, OK RiCe_GrOwEr, thank you:). I wonder what happened to the Americans:confused:?

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
The Yanks have never played well in David Cup...........I dont know why............even when they had Agassi, Sampras and Todd Martin @ their prime playing............

Besides Roddick and Agassi, are their any other prominent players?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The Yanks have never played well in David Cup...........I dont know why............even when they had Agassi, Sampras and Todd Martin @ their prime playing............

Besides Roddick and Agassi, are their any other prominent players?
I suppose you have got me there:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)