Dr Du or Ngo and Sons (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
i mean tbf its easy the basic rules so a year 8 could do it
like ur jsut adding and dividing
(Im talking like with x or x^2 or smth)
Yeah but without looking into theory, its pointless and tedious. That theory requires fundamentals from other topics, spanning throughout the yr10 and 11 courses

GlennCove

HSC
definately. Ngo and Sons is great (as long as u get into decent classes- ie : acceleration/spec) (although note, du>ngo and sons overall, but doesn't mean its terrible)
Yeah heard great things about Ngo and Sons... some students travel a great distance just for the tutoring. Lucky if you live near them cause travel is a bummer when you got so much to do with school work and sports on weekends.

Admonks

HSC
hey, I just switched from du to ngo recently. both centres give good questions, but, ngo and sons has these hard challenge questions which probably make them harder than du. i have had dr truong and miss anna, and the biggest difference is that they analyse the heck out of a question and teach you the technique. i was in a1 at du and as you know, you're just mainly there for social purposes. its pretty noisy, but in my opinion dr du and his son aren't really good at teaching. i like how du have quizzes, but the exams at ngo are much harder. also, my friend is in mr mai's class and i heard he is the goat :D
Which campus is this? As I might end up going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)