dropping eco.... (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
im back again
so thers 78 days to the hsc
ive managed to get a good rank that im happy. with however
i feel like at this stage its just better to just put all my energy and time into my other subjects and focus on acing them
like if i even were to get the mark that i want for eco i dont think its worth it
like it would raise my atar by 0.05 if i get that mark- but if i drop eco ill probably get a much bigger boost considering the fact that ill spend all my time on all my other subjects which i will def be studying more for
but like ive come to really like eco and i find it interesting and ive been doing so well in it i just cant bring myself to make a decision
like i wanna enjoy and study it but at the end of the day i the hsc is just about atar

nsw..wollongong

HSC
im back again
i feel like at this stage its just better to just put all my energy and time into my other subjects and focus on acing them
like if i even were to get the mark that i want for eco i dont think its worth it
like it would raise my atar by 0.05 if i get that mark- but if i drop eco ill probably get a much bigger boost considering the fact that ill spend all my time on all my other subjects which i will def be studying more for
but like ive come to really like eco and i find it interesting and ive been doing so well in it i just cant bring myself to make a decision
like i wanna enjoy and study it but at the end of the day i the hsc is just about atar
how many units u at now? it sounds like ur pretty firm with ur decision to drop it bc there isn't anything stopping u from keeping it (apart from the fact that u enjoy it)

SmolBrain

HSC
im back again
how are you going with your other subjects in terms of mark and rank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)