Early entry (1 Viewer)

Ivy h

HSC
What grades do you normally need to get early entry at uts and do they consider financial hardship

howcanibesmarter

HSC
One of my family friends got into UTS via early entry for software development, and yes they do consider disadvantaged students. They applied and got it with acknowledgment. of educational disadvantages, having missed 1/3 of yr12 due to family issues. Any band 6s will give you extra points I think, though I'm not entirely familiar with how their system works.

Ivy h

HSC
One of my family friends got into UTS via early entry for software development, and yes they do consider disadvantaged students. They applied and got it with acknowledgment. of educational disadvantages, having missed 1/3 of yr12 due to family issues. Any band 6s will give you extra points I think, though I'm not entirely familiar with how their system works.
Oh that’s interesting do you know what kind of marks they got?

dav53521

HSC
I'm not sure about UTS's early entry scheme but I know that EAS does gives bonus points if approved and SRS early entry for UTS is only for certain EAS application types which your disadvantage fits. Plus if you're doing IT or engineering then you can apply for the Edge program which could help with earning more selection points but doesn't account for disadvantage (I think) but instead gives points for a survey, good marks in relevant subjects and for being a female.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)