Early Entry (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I tried again and it says "Your code doesn't match our records. Please try again." I might try calling the uni tmr
oh my days bro ur putting in the wrong thing
when u got an email with ur acceptance they gave u a number
put that number into the uac box
u get ur student ID number
click that red button thing at the bottom to login for the first time or whatnot
and put that student ID number in

hell00!!!

HSC
The authentication seed has mostly likely been changed so the newly generated codes are likely to be incorrect.
do u know how I can fix it or will the uni only be able to do this?

dav53521

HSC
do u know how I can fix it or will the uni only be able to do this?
I think only the uni can fix it unless you have a backup code or you can remove 2FA through some means which will likely involve authenticating yourself to prove you're the actual owner of the account.

hell00!!!

HSC
oh my days bro ur putting in the wrong thing
when u got an email with ur acceptance they gave u a number
put that number into the uac box
u get ur student ID number
click that red button thing at the bottom to login for the first time or whatnot
and put that student ID number in
I did that and managed to log into my e-student account and view my application at school, however, it was saying that the offer wasn't ready yet or something. So I deleted the app, thinking that I wouldn't need it to log in again and now I can't log in without the code.

hell00!!!

HSC
I think only the uni can fix it unless you have a backup code or you can remove 2FA through some means which will likely involve authenticating yourself to prove you're the actual owner of the account.
Okay, thanks for the help guys! I guess I'll try and contact the uni tmr cause I don't have a backup code and don't know how to authenticate myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)