english tutoring?? (1 Viewer)

idk123233

HSC
does anyone know any avlaible english tutors who r good around the blacktown area?? pls help, rlly in need, tried matrix but there already fullll

lolcti

HSC
N/A
does anyone know any avlaible english tutors who r good around the blacktown area?? pls help, rlly in need, tried matrix but there already fullll
wtf would u go to matrix for english, it's only good for sciences. Anyways, get a priv tutor, idk who in that area though...

Realstudytips

HSC
not near Blacktown but uplift education is pretty sick with their English tuition esp the principal who teaches the extension eng class

EnglishSweat

HSC
hey there, often tutoring is not worth the long term commitment and money and honestly from my experience students just need a few little changes/good resources to help them. if you are interested hit me up, i have tutored 3 kids to be top of their class in term 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)