Enterprise Computing Tutoring | Staterank IPT | $25 P/H (1 Viewer)

kareem!

HSC
Hello there! I'm Kareem, and I'm excited to share my expertise with you. Graduating in 2023 with an ATAR of 98.70, I proudly secured the 7th rank in NSW for Information Processes and Technology (IPT). Now, I'm ready to guide you through the exciting world of Enterprise Computing, the subject set to replace IPT in 2024.

Details:
  • Group tutoring @ $25 per hour (Online).
  • 1 × 2 hour lesson each week.
  • 1 × 1 hour FREE homework/exam style questions walkthrough lesson each week.
  • First week is completly FREE.
  • Extensive array of resources including 20+ years of IPT/SDD questions compiled and adapted for the Enterprise Computing course.
  • Weekly homework & FREE marking/feedback.
  • School specific classes available.
  • 1 on 1 tutoring is available upon request.

Why choose me as your tutor?
  1. Proven Success: With my high ATAR and top-ranking in IPT, I've demonstrated a deep understanding of the subject matter.
  2. Up-to-Date Knowledge: Being on top of the latest educational changes, I'm well-equipped to navigate the transition from IPT to Enterprise Computing.
  3. Personalised Approach: I believe in tailoring my tutoring style to fit your unique learning needs, ensuring a customised and effective learning experience.
  4. Real-World Application: I bring real-world examples and practical insights to make complex concepts more accessible and engaging.

Whether you're looking to build a strong foundation in Enterprise Computing or aiming for top-tier results, I'm here to support you on your academic journey. Let's achieve success together! DM me for more information.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)