Epping Boys High School (1 Viewer)

tyguy

HSC
Hey everyone,
I am considering going to Epping Boys High in Year 10. Are there any current or past students who can tell me about the overall experience at the school and whether or not I should consider moving to the school.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
😢 dox'd so hard

i can't stand this betrayal 🗣

anyways yeah the few people i know from ebhs are chill i guess but like i passed the school once on the metro line and it was in an area with no signal and like surrounded by trees
wow, sounds like your worst nightmare

tyguy

HSC
😢 dox'd so hard

i can't stand this betrayal 🗣

anyways yeah the few people i know from ebhs are chill i guess but like i passed the school once on the metro line and it was in an area with no signal and like surrounded by trees
That sounds great but what about the overall education at the school?

tyguy

HSC
what r u comparing it to? where r u switching from is probably important
I’m considering switching from a private school since the education there isn’t really great

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
but like his complex numbers paper was publicly available. why cant that be the case for other mx2 topics?
maybe if you go kurt and upload tests to studocu it could be the case☺

HSC
Hey everyone,
I am considering going to Epping Boys High in Year 10. Are there any current or past students who can tell me about the overall experience at the school and whether or not I should consider moving to the school.
I don't go personally, but from what I've heard, the top of the top is really good, and the bottom of the bottom is really bad (vaping problems, etc).

I can follow up with more information later if you want.

tyguy

HSC
I don't go personally, but from what I've heard, the top of the top is really good, and the bottom of the bottom is really bad (vaping problems, etc).

I can follow up with more information later if you want.
Yes I’d love to hear more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)