Folio Question (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
sup

If we have images in our research from tha net are we expected to write down the website we got em from?

me121

Premium Member
HSC
sup

If we have images in our research from tha net are we expected to write down the website we got em from?
its probably advisable to reference any material that isn't your own. Otherwise its plagarism. The context will often make this reasonably clear, but you still need to reference.

micuzzo

HSC
its probably advisable to reference any material that isn't your own. Otherwise its plagarism. The context will often make this reasonably clear, but you still need to reference.
um ok then... i think thats a bit stupid.

If u dont mind, i have another question: i will be submitting an electronic copy of my project as well, should i make specific mention of this in the folio, that is, should i go thru the selection n justification and show sum kind of design process, or is it enough just to write a note in the folio saying to the marker that i have submitted an electronic copy.

Or do they simply go thru everything u submit, bcoz i have made a 3d model of ma design and i want them to explore it also as part of the marking, not such the printed version of it.

me121

Premium Member
HSC

If u dont mind, i have another question: i will be submitting an electronic copy of my project as well, should i make specific mention of this in the folio, that is, should i go thru the selection n justification and show sum kind of design process, or is it enough just to write a note in the folio saying to the marker that i have submitted an electronic copy.

Or do they simply go thru everything u submit, bcoz i have made a 3d model of ma design and i want them to explore it also as part of the marking, not such the printed version of it.
ask your teacher.

klitzy

HSC

If the electronic copy is the exact same I wouldn't think so, there's no point. Personally I'd have a section in the folio about the electronic copy explaining any differences and why you have it.

About the 3D model, dunno you'd have to ask the teacher. When I submit my project I'm going to attach tags to anything extra like test pieces, so to explain it's place/purpose, so maybe attach instructions?

And yeah apparently I full bibliography is expected. I don't it that much trouble or extra effort to go to, especially if I've done it progressively.

micuzzo

HSC
If the electronic copy is the exact same I wouldn't think so, there's no point. Personally I'd have a section in the folio about the electronic copy explaining any differences and why you have it.

About the 3D model, dunno you'd have to ask the teacher. When I submit my project I'm going to attach tags to anything extra like test pieces, so to explain it's place/purpose, so maybe attach instructions?

And yeah apparently I full bibliography is expected. I don't it that much trouble or extra effort to go to, especially if I've done it progressively.

Well yer... i am going to provide instructions but i guess i will have to ask my teacher about the specifics... thanks anyway everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)