Has anyone ever done a body of work that isnt realism? (1 Viewer)

sheatemyheart

HSC
I'm exceptional at realism but I do not find any enjoyment in doing it. I've always found that I can easily do any realism but I have always enjoyed stylised art. Whenever I look at band 6 examples for va body of works, they're all realism works.

Up until now, I've been producing artworks in realism to get high marks and it's successful. However, now that I'm in year 11, is it possible to produce a body of work that isn't realism and still get a high mark? Like an artwork that is semi-realistic manga style? I want to at least spend my last 2 years of high school producing something I will enjoy.

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
Hey! On the art express website, there's a bunch of artworks that aren't created in realism, so its definitely possible to get high marks and be successful. On the artexpress website in the graphic design expressive form category, there's a comic book style body of work, that might provide some inspiration for your manga style artwork?

I also definitely agree on the fact that you should produce something you enjoy. After all, you'll be spending a decent amount of hours on your major.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)