hast and edutest prep (1 Viewer)

tyguy

HSC
Hey there,
I was wondering if anybody knows how to prepare for the hast and edutest test's. I am testing for year 10 entry. I have downloaded the 2023 hast sample booklet but does anybody know any other resources or tutors that could help me prepare for the test's.

Yes99

HSC
hey, which schools are you applying to?

For edutest, you can probably use my previous post, link below. As a very short summary, make sure you can read quickly and solve maths quickly. Good luck!

tyguy

HSC
I am trying out for Giraween, Penrith Selective and Hurlstone.

Yes99

HSC
I am trying out for Giraween, Penrith Selective and Hurlstone.
i dont think any of them uses edutest. i thought only ruse, nsb, nsg, bualko, sb, and sg where they use edutest.

DiwaykTechie

HSC
N/A
The Year 8-11 Selective Entry Season is approaching fast, I know applicants will be faced with stress and anxiety but let me tell you, that will all come to pass, I will share my own story of transferring between schools in years 8-11.

I was a student at Sydney Boys High School, a so called selective high school that was supposed to cater for scholar-sportsmen. At SBHS, I was poorly taught and received the lowest of marks. I was constantly bullied by my peers and was forced to attend SATURDAY SCHOOL for the sake of SPORT. Overall, I must say all SBHS has shown to me that it's pupils are inherently toxic and there is a very potent bullying culture in the school. All this pressure had left me no choice but to try out for the by far better and evermore prestigious Sydney Technical High School, a prestigious selective high school for academically gifted and talented boys.

The journey to get to Sydney Tech was hard, having being applying from the rubbish SBHS, I had no support whatsoever from my peers or the school SBHS either, I felt like GIVING UP. Yet, I stayed up all night studying and grinding upon how I can GET INTO STHS, I believed that Sydney Boys cannot put me down, my eyes started to go RED but I DID NOT GIVE UP. One day the exam day came, I did the HAST and aced it with full marks and got into the great Sydney Technical High School, a school for academically gifted boys.

Attending Sydney Tech was great and was so much better better than attending Sydney Boys, I used to ace every test and eventually I had become the dux of the school when I graduated, I went on to own 50 LAMBORGHINIS, 60 FERRARIS, 70 ROLLS ROYCES, AND 100 BUGATTIS, Plus 80 mansions. This is what you can achieve by going to Sydney Tech instead of Sydney Boys. #reject sb. I highly recommend to all yr 7-10 techies to not apply for Sydney Boys and for all parents of primary school boys to make their sons apply for Sydney Tech instead of Sydney Boys.

hi_998

HSC
hey guys! i am in yr 10 trying to move SPECIFICALLY into sydney girls for yr 11 2025. i have had my eye on this school for a long long time. i am currently studying at penrith, and since sghs has now implyed using edutest for entry, i have a few questions i need answered :D:
1. i went through alot of drama last year, meaning my 2023 yearly report was AWFUL., this year my results are very good, so if i email the school explaining them to ignore the 2023, would it be appropriate?
2.I dont play any club sports, is that gonna affect me alot in the entry?
3. how can i study for edutest?

thisas

HSC
2. do club sports
3. theres somthing called victorian bla bla i cant remember anyways just search like vic verbal reasoning i cant remebmber look on yes 99 post on edutest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)