HELP (1 Viewer)

RickPrime

HSC
I know that my school's next assignment is probably an extended response on marketing.Any advice on how I can get ahead because throughout next term I want to focus on my harder subjects.Also any specific resources related to this would be appreciated

cossine

HSC
I know that my school's next assignment is probably an extended response on marketing.Any advice on how I can get ahead because throughout next term I want to focus on my harder subjects.Also any specific resources related to this would be appreciated
So you will need to know the syllabus dot points. Determine the syllabus dot points for which an extended response can be asked. Prepare an essay for each of these dot points. You don't necessary have to write an essay for each dot point (make the question up based on the dot point) but you should at least determine what arguments and business case studies you are going to use for each dot point.

RickPrime

HSC
So you will need to know the syllabus dot points. Determine the syllabus dot points for which an extended response can be asked. Prepare an essay for each of these dot points. You don't necessary have to write an essay for each dot point (make the question up based on the dot point) but you should at least determine what arguments and business case studies you are going to use for each dot point.
Should I write some type of genralised essay that I can mould on the spot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)