help (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I saw one tiktok about how health experts have been lying to us and now this is very concerning i've seen too many videos back to back about the following topics: natural remedies which are hidden so pharma companies make money, cancer treatments being hidden to pharma companies make more money, covid 19 vaccine being harmful, doctors giving the wrong information and being taught the wrong things and health experts in general being brain washed etc adn the comments were full of the goofy anti vax people and all the people saying shi like "oh your medical degree means nothing compared to what everyone knows" and "they are trying to hide the truth" which is quite frankly hysterical but then it targetted me and now its weird cus why am I getting influenced by this like I am now questioning if this is really something bigger and what if what if they are the ones who are right and we are all stupid this is lowk embarrasing tho to admit BUT what if its true?

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I saw one tiktok about how health experts have been lying to us and now this is very concerning i've seen too many videos back to back about the following topics: natural remedies which are hidden so pharma companies make money, cancer treatments being hidden to pharma companies make more money, covid 19 vaccine being harmful, doctors giving the wrong information and being taught the wrong things and health experts in general being brain washed etc adn the comments were full of the goofy anti vax people and all the people saying shi like "oh your medical degree means nothing compared to what everyone knows" and "they are trying to hide the truth" which is quite frankly hysterical but then it targetted me and now its weird cus why am I getting influenced by this like I am now questioning if this is really something bigger and what if what if they are the ones who are right and we are all stupid this is lowk embarrasing tho to admit BUT what if its true?
Get off tiktok for your own sanity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)