HELP (1 Viewer)

Haat123

HSC
Does anyone have any resources or like youtube vids that can help me understand this stuff??? Im genuinely soo lost
Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 4.26.07 pm.png

liamkk112

HSC
Does anyone have any resources or like youtube vids that can help me understand this stuff??? Im genuinely soo lost
View attachment 42917
just plug in values. like when t =0, equation A is at (1,0,0), so we can rule out a lot of cases. similarly we know that equation A will increase linearly rather than sinusoidslly in j coordinate, whereas in i and k coordinate the values will oscillate. so we know equation A matches the bottom middle picture (although their diagram is terrible)

pretty much just repeat that process, plug in more values like pi, pi/3, 2pi, etc if u get stuck

Haat123

HSC
just plug in values. like when t =0, equation A is at (1,0,0), so we can rule out a lot of cases. similarly we know that equation A will increase linearly rather than sinusoidslly in j coordinate, whereas in i and k coordinate the values will oscillate. so we know equation A matches the bottom middle picture (although their diagram is terrible)

pretty much just repeat that process, plug in more values like pi, pi/3, 2pi, etc if u get stuck
Yes that makes sense, I was doing that but thought that is very long to do. Will there ever be a time in HSC where they expect u derive on of these equations where this sub in method wont work?

liamkk112

HSC
Yes that makes sense, I was doing that but thought that is very long to do. Will there ever be a time in HSC where they expect u derive on of these equations where this sub in method wont work?
no, afaik the only questions they will ask will be basically matching a diagram to an equation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)