How do they assess course transfer? (1 Viewer)

Pollypopkin

HSC
I’m still year 12 but I’m already making back up plans for the future in case things go south…

anyways I was wondering if you did one semester in uni would they count your grades during that semester when they assess your application to change courses? Or will they only assess you with your ATAR? I was looking at WSU and I didn’t really understand what they meant in the requirements section

I got early entries for B Psych and from what I’m hearing from everyone it isn’t really a fitting course for them (AND IT SCARES ME CAUSE MAJORITY SAID SO), but I’d like to pursue it regardless and see if I could actually handle it since I wanted the course for a really really long time. But knowing my anxiety about everything and needing to have backup plans in case of anything, I planned to pursue B Business Marketing or HR in case I end up not liking B Psych… But I don’t think my ATAR rn would be able to reach the required ATAR for b business

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
for one semester in uni, it depends, but most likely still on your atar. It is when you have spent a full year in uni when they consider your wam/gpa, whichever is better (ATAR v wam).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)