how do you get the custom name tag underneath your name (1 Viewer)

jiffs

HSC
N/A
its_ace21 has name tag bored and asuteku has baby bread innie

companionbby

HSC
smh i should've known about this forum back when i was in year 11 lmao. Would've had so many benefits 😭

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
i think there are additional requirements because i was a member for a year but still couldn't change it...
iirc, there's a certain message count or reaction score...

@jimmysmith560 can clarify
That is correct. In addition to being a member for at least 1 year, 100 messages are required for the custom title option to become available. :)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
@jimmysmith560

Is there some sort of forum post or guide the moderators or admin can put up regarding topics like this? I believe there is one, however, it doesn't exactly detail how to achieve things such as the above.

I think it would prevent posts like this and would help clarify things for all users :D

I'd be more than happy to help with compiling something like that! And I think @its_ace21 would be happy to as well! (not to drag you into this girlie lol)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560

Is there some sort of forum post or guide the moderators or admin can put up regarding topics like this? I believe there is one, however, it doesn't exactly detail how to achieve things such as the above.

I think it would prevent posts like this and would help clarify things for all users :D

I'd be more than happy to help with compiling something like that! And I think @its_ace21 would be happy to as well! (not to drag you into this girlie lol)
Thank you for the suggestion. I think that we can either update this existing thread, or perhaps create a separate thread. Tagging @brent012 for his thoughts since he would know all the relevant details. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)