how many quotes and techniques (1 Viewer)

Susu123

HSC
So should it be fine if i do allusion then symbolism and then the writing style?
if ur allusion and symbolism are linked then yeah do those (first body paragraph on allusion + symbolism, and then second one or writing style)
if all 3 of those techniques are not interlinked, then only for all 3 if u have space, but i would recommend 2, so u can talk more in depth about them. i would recommend u talk about the writing style tho since it's such a prominent part of ur piece (just make sure that the prescribed text's writing style is what "inspired" you to write urs in that same style)

kkk579

hello
HSC
if ur allusion and symbolism are linked then yeah do those (first body paragraph on allusion + symbolism, and then second one or writing style)
if all 3 of those techniques are not interlinked, then only for all 3 if u have space, but i would recommend 2, so u can talk more in depth about them. i would recommend u talk about the writing style tho since it's such a prominent part of ur piece (just make sure that the prescribed text's writing style is what "inspired" you to write urs in that same style)
how about if writing style isnt that similar [kinda but not extremely]

Susu123

HSC
how about if writing style isnt that similar [kinda but not extremely]
could be maybe tell me what you did so i can see if i find some similarity or some bs that u can make up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)