Hows Studying Going So far? (1 Viewer)

Alibabe300

ali300
HSC
N/A
Hey all you socially literate people out there!! lol

Just wondering how everyone's study is going for next friday? Im hating it that its one of the last exams! :mad:

My study is going alright, hasnt progressed much over the past week! Ahh!~

Al

Rosie

Well i had a community and family studies exam yesterday so today is my no study day lol....but im going ok with society. I'm glad its my last exam coz it gives me more time to study for it but i wish it wasn't on the last day! What are you doing for your topics? i'm doing...PNG as the country(how boringgg), punk for popular culture and the underclass for equality and difference! it should be an interesting exam lol :p I have to read thru all my notes....theres too many!

Alibabe300

ali300
HSC
N/A
Well, ive got religion and then society :( Yuck!

For our topics, we're doing Hong Kong for the country, Disney for Popular Culture, and Aborigines for Equality and Difference. Which isnt too bad actually! I did my PIP on Aborigines anyway. Made it a bit easier on me! But still, there's heaps to learn which sucks for a last exam! Ill just be jumping for joy when it gets to 11:30 and they say 'pens down'!!! woo hoo!

Rosie

Thats cool! My PIP was all about interpreting dreams and as my cross cultural perspective i actually did Aboriginal dreamtime! i found it interesting myself. :)
The thing about this exam is that there are a lot of 'society words' that you have got to remember to add into your essays and you have gotta know what all the words mean coz you never know what they are gonna ask you to do! :rolleyes:
Only one more exam to go and i can get back to what i consider to be 'normal' :p

Ducky

my study is ok...but im concentrating all on economics which is on the wednesay sigh..

im doing malaysia for a country, islam for religion n possibly muslims in aust or women for inequality

i bloody hope its a good test so atleast ill have the feeling to celebrate after hsc :)

cheers

Alibabe300

ali300
HSC
N/A
Yeah i know!! tell me bout it!- i am sooooo hoping that this exam will go out with a bang! Being the last one of mine and im sure a lot of you; I just hope to god i wont leave that exam room feeling unsatisfied. If i'm happy, it'll make all the other exams a bit better to deal with cause ill forget how bad i did in them!!

Rosie, I know what youre talking about with integrating all those concepts into essays. Thats really the key to succeeding in society and culture! You gotta be able to use the concepts even though you may not have a clue what they mean, just put em in anyways!!!

lol.

I've done my notes, but thats it!! I so can't be bored to learn em yet! I got r.e to get through yet! Thank god society is only a 2 hour exam!

Al

ejane

hey is anyone doing Japan as a society - for the continuity and change core? i am a bit stuck cos we didnt do much on future predictions.... also if anyone is doing animation as a focus for popular culture i'd love to chat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)