Investing (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
i didn't even realise but if i bought a $600 NVDA call for the 12 of Feb 2024 i would have made fuckin bank. With NVDA at $722.48, each call would have made a $188.58 return (from $3.9), netting an increase of 3041%.

beware everyone, when i turn 18 i will become the most prolific options trader to ever life even deepfuckingvalue will be sweating on his yacht
just watch, the second you put actual money in the market is crashing

lolcti

HSC
N/A
i didn't even realise but if i bought a $600 NVDA call for the 12 of Feb 2024 i would have made fuckin bank. With NVDA at $722.48, each call would have made a $188.58 return (from $3.9), netting an increase of 3041%.

beware everyone, when i turn 18 i will become the most prolific options trader to ever life even deepfuckingvalue will be sweating on his yacht
let's make a trade, I'll find you a girl and you give me 5% of your lifetime earnings how does that sound?!

carrotsss

HSC
i’ve never felt so sorry for a billionaire
View attachment 42562
tbh at that level of rich I feel like you’d rather have the peace of mind of not having every drop in Microsoft stock completely wipe out half your net worth, like if he had’ve held all of the stock and then Microsoft just completely crashed into the ground he’d be sorta stuffed because you can’t just spontaneously sell with that big of a stake

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Like of course you could’ve gotten better returns in the past if you made a different decision. No one ever makes that mathematically “optimal” decision in the face of uncertainty at the time. But everyone thinks they’re a genius with hindsight…

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Like of course you could’ve gotten better returns in the past if you made a different decision. No one ever makes that mathematically “optimal” decision in the face of uncertainty at the time. But everyone thinks they’re a genius with hindsight…
i'm not saying i'm a genius in hindsight. i'm just saying i feel sorry for poor billy. don't want the dude to go starving

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

Send it

You can only loose 100% of ur money but can make an infinite amount

No brainer imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)