IPT Help!!! (1 Viewer)

Image.jpg

HSC
hey everyone.

I have a hand-in project due soon for IPT. I was wondering what the different members in a team were, like I know systems analyst, project manager, programmmer. Is there a list somewhere that i can find?

Thanks

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I think that this would depend on the specific aspects of your project. What is the question(s) asking for, and what is the information provided (if applicable) regarding team members as relevant to your project? Essentially, team members can include those that you have mentioned, although they can also extend to different departments. Consider Question 21(a) from the 2022 IPT HSC exam:

Describe the advantages of forming a project team from various departments in an organisation when reviewing an existing system.
The sample answer provided is as follows:

A team built from members of different areas of a company such as HR, finance, marketing or IT allow for different perspectives, skills and approaches to be used by the team. For example, members of marketing will have a different understanding of the use of the existing system compared to members from finance.

As you can see, the nature and background of the team members can depend on the context of the project/scenario and/or the question being asked. In the case of this HSC question, notice that team members can be professionals not necessarily from an IT/IT-related background. The sample answer mentions team members who may come from HR, finance or marketing backgrounds. All of these are business-related backgrounds.

I hope this helps! :D

Image.jpg

HSC
I think that this would depend on the specific aspects of your project. What is the question(s) asking for, and what is the information provided (if applicable) regarding team members as relevant to your project? Essentially, team members can include those that you have mentioned, although they can also extend to different departments. Consider Question 21(a) from the 2022 IPT HSC exam:

Describe the advantages of forming a project team from various departments in an organisation when reviewing an existing system.
The sample answer provided is as follows:

A team built from members of different areas of a company such as HR, finance, marketing or IT allow for different perspectives, skills and approaches to be used by the team. For example, members of marketing will have a different understanding of the use of the existing system compared to members from finance.

As you can see, the nature and background of the team members can depend on the context of the project/scenario and/or the question being asked. In the case of this HSC question, notice that team members can be professionals not necessarily from an IT/IT-related background. The sample answer mentions team members who may come from HR, finance or marketing backgrounds. All of these are business-related backgrounds.

I hope this helps! :D
Thank you so much for ur reply. But I feel like that would be far too general. Or am I just wrong

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you so much for ur reply. But I feel like that would be far too general. Or am I just wrong
No worries, this was not intended as a high-quality sample answer. The point was that the context and/or the specific requirements of the question are important.

SASH_06_X

HSC
hey everyone.

I have a hand-in project due soon for IPT. I was wondering what the different members in a team were, like I know systems analyst, project manager, programmmer. Is there a list somewhere that i can find?

Thanks
Ik it's sort of late but this a list I found
- Systems analyst
- Project manager
- Programmer
- Software engineer
- Help desk technician
- Web developer
- Tech lead
- Data scientist
- Database engineer
- Database adminstrator
- Cybersecurity architect
- Forensic analyst
- Product owner
- Business analyst
- UX Designer
- QA Engineer
- Scrum master
yeah so idk if all these apply to all teams but this should work as a generalised list

Image.jpg

HSC
Ik it's sort of late but this a list I found
- Systems analyst
- Project manager
- Programmer
- Software engineer
- Help desk technician
- Web developer
- Tech lead
- Data scientist
- Database engineer
- Database adminstrator
- Cybersecurity architect
- Forensic analyst
- Product owner
- Business analyst
- UX Designer
- QA Engineer
- Scrum master
yeah so idk if all these apply to all teams but this should work as a generalised list
I think this would do the trick. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)