is it over for me (1 Viewer)

landoffire

HSC
N/A
i have my 3u exam first day back and I am so unprepared. I've done 0 past papers, and still need to learn some of the content. is it still possible to salvage a decent mark? I'm basically need to learn all of integration in 2 weeks on top of previous topics that will also be assessed. ahhh I'm so stressed

idkkdi

HSC
i have my 3u exam first day back and I am so unprepared. I've done 0 past papers, and still need to learn some of the content. is it still possible to salvage a decent mark? I'm basically need to learn all of integration in 2 weeks on top of previous topics that will also be assessed. ahhh I'm so stressed
2 weeks should be enough time

landoffire

HSC
N/A
what should my plan be? im planning to do 6hrs a day, and start past papers 1 week before

landoffire

HSC
N/A
how can i see everything with just 2 weeks? does the textbook provide enough enrichment?

HSC
my brother in christ you can salvage uni finals with 2 full days comfortably... study smart not hard

HSC
spoken like a true uni 4th/5th year 💀
~552 pages of reading not done, 1 2000 word essay not written, 2 x 2 hr exams not sat, 1 2500 word short release assignment unfinished, 552 pages of trial material not reviewed, 24 missed client calls, a lot of hours of the night unrested, too much caffeine ingested but we are chilling

banigul@30

HSC
~552 pages of reading not done, 1 2000 word essay not written, 2 x 2 hr exams not sat, 1 2500 word short release assignment unfinished, 552 pages of trial material not reviewed, 24 missed client calls, a lot of hours of the night unrested, too much caffeine ingested but we are chilling
this was poetic for real

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)