modern history trials help (1 Viewer)

breadcrumbs

HSC
hello! i have my modern history trial coming up next tuesday and the stress is beginning to kick in a little. i feel like i've made a mistake on my part by relying on notes instead of essay plans for the national study and the peace and conflict topic. is it worth beginning to compile essay scaffolds to prepare for my trial or to memorise the details for them from my study notes instead?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
go over ur content for a bit (take a day to just consolidate ur learning) and get a buncha questions and just spend 5 mins adapting ur notes to each question. so def make essay scaffolds from now till next Tuesday, it'll help u practice for the acc exam where ud prolly spend a few mins planning anyways

Anaya R

HSC
Yep. Start with open book responses to questions, then move to closed book responses. Try doing 5 minute plans to unseen questions (without looking at your notes), then go back to your notes and see if you can add historian quotes.
Finally, if you have time, sit through these sections under timed conditions so you get a feel for how much you can write in 45 minutes. It'd be horrible to have planned a lot only to get bottlenecked by time, so it's good to know your limits or how far you can push them.
Best wishes for your trials!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)