ooh! continuers is over... (1 Viewer)

sdpy

What did we all think? Is this the right place to post this? I suppose it won't get many replies, but would love to hear what people thought of the exam.
Was it just me or do the listening questions usually get read out....and then the answers for the multiple choice ones? You know, like they read the actual question and then the 4 choices. They didn't do that, and I didn't like it!
:confused:
Other than that, it was OK I thought.

kocean

yeah, i didnt really lilke the listening that much, but the rest of it was fine. good Qs for the writing and stuff - but i wonder did anyone do that cordon bleu cooking course one?! no one in my class did that Q. also i thought the readings were interesting but had a lot of language Qs and i didn think theyd give us that many, but overall was quite good i thought

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
hehe this is the French thread afterall!! Exam thoughts for French are generally in the EXAM THOUGHT LOTE section

but this is OUR home :)

I don't like the whole test at all in General. Though I found the comprehension was the hardest!

IN general, French is the subject that I worry least because I do averagely well in it without much studying. Therefore, I was a little disappointed when I saw the test. None of the questions were really in my favour :(

hey, Sdpy where do you study French? At school or at The Open High School?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)