Please help with enrollment (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 9.04.25 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 9.04.31 pm.png
doing bach eco/ bach advance science
so i was recommended this structure but the course is full so im not sure what to do?? like what do i even do what can i do.
i have the handbooks for my course with the units of study but idk what to pick or what to do its confusing since idk if econ 1101 was a base course with foundational knowledge im confused pls help

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
also with HECS HELP i just said i want it when accepting offer in my unsw thing is there anything else i need to do

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
are you able to contact UNSW's equivalent of usyd's student centre? idk what it's called at UNSW
degree planning is smth most 1st years need help with and the university can help, as for the unit that's filled the uni can clarify that
and yeah with HECS you just have to say yes to it when enrolling and that's all

liamkk112

HSC
they’ll step you through it at some point but you’ll have to agree to a bunch of stuff and supply ur TFN etc
there should also be a couple of forms u have to fill out, on the uts student admin there’s a tab called forms where u can see them, it also prompted me to fill them out when i enrolled

indeed

HSC
are you able to contact UNSW's equivalent of usyd's student centre? idk what it's called at UNSW
degree planning is smth most 1st years need help with and the university can help, as for the unit that's filled the uni can clarify that
and yeah with HECS you just have to say yes to it when enrolling and that's all
It's called Nucleus Student Hub I believe

And I'm also doing same degree 👍

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
the fucking music on hold still haunts me at night
this is why I refuse to be put on hold I'll either opt for a call back when im at the front of the queue
or I'll show up in person I would rather trek to campus than listen to the on hold music

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 3.42.23 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-01-30 at 3.42.30 pm.png
does anyone know how to add the bank account or degree info into the unsw scholarships website ive been stuck here idk what to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)