S&C Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/vpmxXtLTgkbbapeA9 (1 Viewer)

hannah.mayne

HSC
Hi,

For my Year 12 Society and Culture major work (PIP) I am investigating the role of the Matildas at the recent Women's World Cup in changing the representation of women in sport. Attached is a questionnaire that will take 5-10 minutes to complete. No emails or names will be recorded, so it is completely anonymous. Please answer to the best of your ability and every response is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Please copy the link from the title on a new tab.

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
Hi,

For my Year 12 Society and Culture major work (PIP) I am investigating the role of the Matildas at the recent Women's World Cup in changing the representation of women in sport. Attached is a questionnaire that will take 5-10 minutes to complete. No emails or names will be recorded, so it is completely anonymous. Please answer to the best of your ability and every response is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

First stream ariana grande

born_reality

HSC
Hi,

omg my friend is doing the same topic as you
this is their survey:
forms.gle/UDSGvH77JCbq47GB7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)