Sat for International vs Domestic student mark requirement (1 Viewer)

wllwcy

HSC
I am aware that you are allowed to do the sat as a domestic student in australia to apply for australian univerisites (unsw, usyd) however i have heard that the entry score requirements are much more lenient for international students and harder on domestic. Does anyone have any knoweldge of how much higher you need to score as a domestic student out of the possible 1600 marks. Perhaps 40-80 more than the international requirement? That would be my guess.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I am aware that you are allowed to do the sat as a domestic student in australia to apply for australian univerisites (unsw, usyd) however i have heard that the entry score requirements are much more lenient for international students and harder on domestic. Does anyone have any knoweldge of how much higher you need to score as a domestic student out of the possible 1600 marks. Perhaps 40-80 more than the international requirement? That would be my guess.
i heard domestic was like high 1300s-1400 was a minimum score (which is decently competitive in the US too)
international students are only so lenient cos unis here in australia are cash cows who eat up their money cos they pay in full and upfront

wllwcy

HSC
i heard domestic was like high 1300s-1400 was a minimum score (which is decently competitive in the US too)
international students are only so lenient cos unis here in australia are cash cows who eat up their money cos they pay in full and upfront
dyk for what courses is that the minimium? Or is that simply the minimum for any course. For example what would you need to get into smth like medicine because id assume youd need at least a 1500.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)