Selling 99.80 ATAR resources (1 Viewer)

JPB77

HSC
Hey! I'm a 2023 graduate who got an ATAR of 99.80. I'm currently selling resources that I bought/used for my HSC for Maths ext 1 and 2 as well as chemistry and physics. I currently have worksheets, topic tests and trials from Kurt, Du, NGO and SCOM for Maths and Peak + ACE for Chem/Phys, as well as many school papers (internals + trials).
Please PM if interested!

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Hey! I'm a 2023 graduate who got an ATAR of 99.80. I'm currently selling resources that I bought/used for my HSC for Maths ext 1 and 2 as well as chemistry and physics. I currently have worksheets, topic tests and trials from Kurt, Du, NGO and SCOM for Maths and Peak + ACE for Chem/Phys, as well as many school papers (internals + trials).
Please PM if interested!
mid.

Paaandora

HSC
Please PM if interested!
can vouch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)