SRP Help (1 Viewer)

howtomaths

HSC
For my assessment task I need to do a srp and I'm doing whether Temperature affects the ph of orange juice. I'm going to be using red cabbage indicators and was planning to place orange juice at room temp, in the fridge and in the freezer for 24hrs. Should I add the red cabbage indicator to them before or after placing them in the different temperature environments? And If I do add it before, would the indicator still work when frozen? If I should add it after, I just let the frozen one melt and add the indicator but am concerned with whether it would affect the results.

xaltedgrowla

HSC
For my assessment task I need to do a srp and I'm doing whether Temperature affects the ph of orange juice. I'm going to be using red cabbage indicators and was planning to place orange juice at room temp, in the fridge and in the freezer for 24hrs. Should I add the red cabbage indicator to them before or after placing them in the different temperature environments? And If I do add it before, would the indicator still work when frozen? If I should add it after, I just let the frozen one melt and add the indicator but am concerned with whether it would affect the results.
I think if you want to get the most accurate results. You should add the indicator after exposing them to different ambient temperatures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)