Studying International ? (1 Viewer)

Sylfiphy

HSC
This is so hypothetical and there’s no way I would be able to achieve this (unless 🤗🤗) but how do people study courses internationally after high school. Cuz I was stalking this one person (as one does pls don’t come for me🙏🙏) who graduated year 12 last year and is going Harvard now and like what if I wanted to do the same ☠☠ (hypothetical ofc)
Nah but seriously like how do you even apply when do you apply how do you even get in YK??

Sylfiphy

HSC
ur way too late, sorry to say (for the U.S that is) :(
THATS crazy.. was I supposed to apply in year 10 or something? I was dumb asf last year I DONT even think I had proper conscience tbh☠☠ let alone apply to major Ivy League schools ..

tikkamassalawarrior

HSC
THATS crazy.. was I supposed to apply in year 10 or something? I was dumb asf last year I DONT even think I had proper conscience tbh☠☠ let alone apply to major Ivy League schools ..
idk just considering you have 2 years left of high school with i'm guessing 0 extra curriculars, awards, competitions you'll have like no chance it's pretty brutal. can always do postgrad tho

Sylfiphy

HSC
idk just considering you have 2 years left of high school with i'm guessing 0 extra curriculars, awards, competitions you'll have like no chance it's pretty brutal. can always do postgrad tho
hey I got some awards and extracurriculars 😢😢 put some respect on my name (I’m joking but ur right I already knew it would be competitive I was being hypothetical to an extent ☠☠)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
This is so hypothetical and there’s no way I would be able to achieve this (unless 🤗🤗) but how do people study courses internationally after high school. Cuz I was stalking this one person (as one does pls don’t come for me🙏🙏) who graduated year 12 last year and is going Harvard now and like what if I wanted to do the same ☠☠ (hypothetical ofc)
Nah but seriously like how do you even apply when do you apply how do you even get in YK??
ngl most people just go for postgrad so you have till uni, but it really doesn't matter at all unless you want to work/live abroad

WeiWeiMan

HSC
is that the ruse guy

also nobel peace prize should almost guarantee entry so ig go for that
other nobel prizes are fine too :D

idkkdi

HSC
hey I got some awards and extracurriculars 😢😢 put some respect on my name (I’m joking but ur right I already knew it would be competitive I was being hypothetical to an extent ☠☠)
if u have some state level achievements u have a chance. much better if ur like a national shotput champion

if applying to oxbridge in the uk, if u can cough up the money being very good academically will give u a chance. and then u gotta perform in their special test and interview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)