stupid (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
baby_b said:
who thinks dating is absolutely stupid at this age???

i used to be normal and something changed me when i met my bf/exbf (dunno whats happening) i always had a thing that as soon as i was getting too close to a guy i would back off.. for the simple reason that i didnt want a relationship at this age. For some reason i started a relationship with my bf and i was the one that really wanted it, now that its on the rocks again i wonder why i didnt listen to mylsef... why??"
for once i agree with you

there is plenty of time, it would be better to just keep living, you're only young once, there is plenty of time to fall in love. at the moment, with hsc/uni whatever, a relationship should be on the backburner until you have more time and you feel that you're ready.

~Dreamer

HSC
i agree as well, but there are times when the tough gets going that i had someone manly to comfort me... then i get over it pretty quickly...

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
I wouldnt say it's absolutely stupid...you learn many valuable lessons from other people, and at the end of the day, you can just put it down as experience. You don't want to decide one day that you're ready for 'serious' dating, and find that you have nil experience to draw upon when deciding what to look for in a potential partner. When you get older and eventaully meet 'the one', you'll probably realise that the emotions you felt in your earlier relationships were nothing compared to what you feel for this 'one'....but that doesnt mean you've wasted your time with the earlier ones. Of course, this doesnt mean you should force yourself to have a relationship for the hell of it....if you don't feel ready, then dont....but dont think to yourself "Oh, I won't bother...I'm only young...nothing will come out of this" all the time, because before you know it you wont be young......and who knows what will actually come out of a relationship unless you try it?

As they say, if it doesnt break you, it'll only make you stronger.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Winston said:
relationships get boring after a while, if i end up in one, i so dont wanna talk to her every night on the phone, cause ill run out of shit to say, unless i explain to her the process of making whipped cream damn it... :p
hahah thought you were the shit talker?! pffft dont even live up to your title BLAHS! :confused:

baby_b

Banned
Navjeet said:
As they say, if it doesnt break you, it'll only make you stronger.
yeh my frends have told me 10000000 times to get over him.. its really hard but i do find ALOT of comfort in... 'it will only make you stronger' being the emotionally weak person i am

baby_b

Banned
Winston said:
relationships get boring after a while, if i end up in one, i so dont wanna talk to her every night on the phone, cause ill run out of shit to say, unless i explain to her the process of making whipped cream damn it... :p
when you like a person past the point of 'like' you wont think that the relationship is boring... i was with my bf for a week short of a year but we were together before we started going out so its really been about just under one and a half years and i never got sick of him

Winston

HSC
dark`secrets said:
hahah thought you were the shit talker?! pffft dont even live up to your title BLAHS! :confused:
yes i am the shit talker, but for some reason, the ppl ive gone out with, always give me stupid single responses, and dont shit talk with me... grrrrr

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
baby_b said:
yeh my frends have told me 10000000 times to get over him.. its really hard but i do find ALOT of comfort in... 'it will only make you stronger' being the emotionally weak person i am
yeah...it's always a lot easier to say "get over him" than it is to actually get over the guy....but if it's something your friends are telling you, then it's probably for the best, because they can see the pain this guy has caused you, and they want it to stop.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Winston said:
yes i am the shit talker, but for some reason, the ppl ive gone out with, always give me stupid single responses, and dont shit talk with me... grrrrr
opposite attracts :p

but i understand where you are coming from.

baby_b

Banned
Navjeet said:
yeah...it's always a lot easier to say "get over him" than it is to actually get over the guy....but if it's something your friends are telling you, then it's probably for the best, because they can see the pain this guy has caused you, and they want it to stop.

jeje fanks...

i like u , ur cool :)

MoNNiE

HSC
depends how mature the two people are in the relationship =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)