Text types (Imaginative, Discursive, Persuasive) (1 Viewer)

esybeast

HSC
What are the chances they will ask a specific text type instead of giving an option of all 3?

HSC
im going into the exam only knowing a discursive 💪
i thought this question was for advanced and i lately realised this a standard thread lol, and for standard so far they've always given a choice ever since the new syllabus came out.

esybeast

HSC
i thought this question was for advanced and i lately realised this a standard thread lol, and for standard so far they've always given a choice ever since the new syllabus came out.
2020 standard "Compose a piece of imaginative writing that is set in a significant place." 😭

HSC
2020 standard "Compose a piece of imaginative writing that is set in a significant place." 😭
imaginative is the easiest of the lot imo cuz you can just write down anything that pops in your head relevant to the question; persuasive and discursive on the other hand take some time cuz you've got to plan them out

HSC
omg we had to do that q last yr in our half yearly, i talked about a landfill in the middle of a forest kill me
i thought significant place meant a place with value or a monument lol, if i had been asked this q i would have probably have chosen statue of liberty or opera house

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)