Typo in Q10 of the 2023 HSC? (1 Viewer)

Luukas.2

HSC
I have heard that some students were told that there was a typo in question 10, with students at at least one school warned about it during the exam.

Does anyone know anything about this?

HSC
I have heard that some students were told that there was a typo in question 10, with students at at least one school warned about it during the exam.

Does anyone know anything about this?
are u talking about the S and T points being missing on the graph?

Luukas.2

HSC
are u talking about the S and T points being missing on the graph?
I don't see a typo in the question. I also don't see any uncertainty about what is being asked, nor what answer is correct.

What caught my attention was when I heard that the students sitting the paper at a certain school were notified of an issue, because everyone who sat the exam state-wide should have been given notification if there was an actual issue.

Having said that, I don't know if it is true that there was a typo, or if it is true that students at one school were given some advice / information / warning, etc. I did not hear directly from someone with first-hand knowledge, it was something that they had heard. So, it could just be a rumor with no actual basis in fact. It could be a garbled description of a true event. I just thought someone here might know something about it, hence my asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)