UNSW Portfolio Entry (1 Viewer)

ScuffedlineTV

HSC
I am applying for UNSW portfolio entry, it requires a "video that demonstrates my engineering ability" or something like that.
What are some suggestions in what I can do.

cossine

HSC
I am applying for UNSW portfolio entry, it requires a "video that demonstrates my engineering ability" or something like that.
What are some suggestions in what I can do.
# Machine learning engineer
- Use stable diffusion to generate an image.
- For the Iris data set create an SVM model to perform classification # You don't really understand how the code works. Just find some code online and explain the results
- Read the first couple of chapters of Operations Research: Applications and Algorithms. Then discuss in a video the importance of operations research in engineering.
- Explain the differences between supervised/unsupervised machine learning. Mention KNN classifier, KNN regression, K-Means # These algorithms are all based on pythagoras theorem. So should be easy to understand

ScuffedlineTV

HSC
# Machine learning engineer
- Use stable diffusion to generate an image.
- For the Iris data set create an SVM model to perform classification # You don't really understand how the code works. Just find some code online and explain the results
- Read the first couple of chapters of Operations Research: Applications and Algorithms. Then discuss in a video the importance of operations research in engineering.
- Explain the differences between supervised/unsupervised machine learning. Mention KNN classifier, KNN regression, K-Means # These algorithms are all based on pythagoras theorem. So should be easy to understand
I am interested in doing biomedical engineering, any suggestions that are specific to this field?

Thanks so much

cossine

HSC
I am interested in doing biomedical engineering, any suggestions that are specific to this field?

Thanks so much
So there are applications of ML related to bioinformatics which is somewhat related to biomedical engineering I guess. I pasted a link to a course on probabilistic graphical models. There are applications of PGMs in determining the probability of disease occurring through the use of Bayesian Networks.

https://www.coursera.org/specializations/probabilistic-graphical-models

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)